Claim formsForms for Medical Practitioners
Important information for downloading and completing forms
Viewing and completing
- You must have Acrobat Reader (or Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Approval) to view these files, Acrobat Reader is a free software, you can get it here.
- To open a blank PDF form on you PC, click on the appropriate claim form link (PDF Reader, Acrobat or Acrobat Approval will automatically open the file).
- A completed form can then be printed from your PC and copies produced for your own record.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader lets you save a blank copy of a PDF file to your local hard drive. However, it does not let you save changes you make (such as filling out the form).
Saving completed forms
- To save changes in a PDF file, you MUST use the full version of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Approval.
- For information about Acrobat and Acrobat Approval, visit Adobe's Web site at - http://www.adobe.com/products/
Helpful hints for completing interactive forms
- You are able to ‘tab’ across response boxes (fields) in the forms. Alternatively you can use your mouse and click on the desired field.
- All fields in the forms have a set character limit. If there is insufficient space to provide the required information, use the “Additional Information” section at the back of the form (if provided), and/or manually attach additional pages when providing the form to the insurer.
Last reviewed 22 October 2012